Open Them Eyes!

If you have ever seen me working with my babies you know that I am amazing at communicating with 98% of them but sometimes I run into that 2% of children that I just can’t seem to work with, because they haven’t gotten worked through Erikson’s Psychosocial Stage of “Trust Vs. Mistrust” of Development Yet. So with those children you I get creative in dealing with them because most times those children are crying for their par


ents or just want a familiar face. So in dealing with them I attempt to get them to go to sleep by saying, “let’s take a nap and when you wake up mommy will be here!” in hopes that they will rest with the anticipation of peace when they wake.




In saying that day I was having a horrible day and I just wanted it to end and when I got home took a nap and when I woke up I felt better. That’s when one verse came to my mind, which was Psalms 30:5, “…. Weeping may endure for a night, but JOY comes in the morning!” However, when I woke up from my nap it wasn’t morning but joy came and peace came. From that relief I got I got a revelation. Morning doesn’t have to start when the sun comes out, it comes when you OPEN YOUR EYES! When you open your eyes to behold his beauty and you realize that he kept you in your rest and in your slumber, you wake with the reassurance that God’s got you covered and that weeping and pain and anger and depression and hate and disappointment only last while your eyes are closed (spiritually) but relief comes when you open them!



So I say this, STOP STRESSING!! STOP WORRYING!! STOP FRETING!!! CRY FOR A MINUTE, THEN CLOSE YOUR EYES AND GO TO SLEEP AND WHEN YOU MAKE IT THROUGH YOUR SLEEP, WAKE UP! SLEEPING WHEN YOU ARE SAD OR DEPRESSED IS A SIGN OF FAITH, IT’S A SIGN THAT YOU TRUST GOD BECAUSE WORRYING KEEPS YOU UP AND WORRYING SHOWS THAT YOU DON’T TRUST HIM. SO GO TO SLEEP WHENEVER THE ROAD GETS ROUGH, SLEEP IN YOUR DISMAY AND OPEN YOUR EYES IN YOUR JOY!


So Sleep Like A Fat Women After Walking in The Mall (Weary) & Wake up like a fat kid after a nap of Thanksgiving (Joyful)!







Love Ya!!















No comments:

Post a Comment