He Truly Loves Me!!

This Morning On My Commute To Work Marvin Sapp’s Song “He Saw The Best In Me” Came On The Radio. While I Listened To The Song I Instantly Started To Thank God For
Being Who He Is.
 

Yes, He Saw The Best In Me, BUT He Also Saw The Worst In Me. He Saw The Low Down Filthy Grimy Piece Of Thrash That I Am And Still Loves Me. He Loves Me And He Will Not Turn His Back On Me. He Loves The Bipolar, Evil, Depressed, Suicidal, Hateful, Downright Ugly Me. He Sees The Lustful, Jezebel Minded, Carnal Talking Man That I Am But Yet Still Welcomes Me To Sit With Him.

So Many Times At My Lowest Points In Life He Stepped In And Changed My Mindset And Situation, INSTANTLY! He Has Caused So Much To Come Out In My Favor.


I Truly Have No Choice But To Trust Him. I Have No Choice To Believe That He Is Concerned About Me. I Believe That He Cares About My Wellbeing.

I LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIM, I REALLY LOVE THE LORD!!! HE IS AWESOME, HE IS AMAZING, HE IS CARING, HE IS JUST GREAT!!!!


That Is All

1 comment: