20 Children Killed in A School Shooting.....


Today, I woke up from a nap with a text message from my mother, asking me if I had heard the news about the shooting. Living in Baltimore, MD. I Have come accustomed to shooting but my mind never could fathom the reports about today's shooting. Anyone that knows me knows that i have a heart for children and their wellbeing and their growth, so when I saw the news that 20 elementary school children & 6 adults shot and killed in school. All I can do is ask God to cover the minds of all the children effected by this asinine massacre. I can't began to fathom the pain and hurt the parents of the deceased children are going through. My eyes water up EVERY-TIME I think of those little body bags carrying those innocent little precious bodies out to the morgue. I break down when I think of those little caskets being lowered in the ground. My heart break when I think of a stocking hanging by the fireplace with a deceased child's name written on it, who cannot open their presents. However, I get joy when I think of what the bible says, "Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of God."(Matt.19:14)...

Tonight, Parents, Please Be careful Tonight When You Explain What Happened today To Your Children. Be Bold In Telling Them That They Are Safe, Otherwise You Will Have Children That Are Terrified To Attend School on Monday...

President Obama Went To Speak on the tragic event and could not hold back tears, because we as a culture suffer and are effected from this event.

As A Child, my Sister & Me, Both Hated Getting Greased Up With Holy Oil (Going To School With An Oily Cross on My Forehead) & Praying Before School, But That's What Kept Us Safe Everyday.... Don't Forget to continue to pray for our children, our nation and this world....



If you would like to mail sympathy cards or letters of support and solidarity to the school, the school address appears to be:
Sandy Hook Elementary School
12 Dickenson Drive
Sandy Hook, CT 06482

No comments:

Post a Comment