ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE


This Year Has Been A Difficult One....Over The Last Six Months, People Have Left Out of My Life Faster Than Fried Chicken At A Church Gathering. I Mean Some Of My Closest People. The Ones That Know My Secrets, My Passwords, My Crushes and My Fears. Most Left Without A Text or Word of Goodbye.

However, What I've Learned From People Leaving Is That, "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!" Yea, I Laugh and Go By The Name Possible But Only Because There is A Purpose. It's For Me To Remember "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!" Some Things That I Never Thought Would Happen, Happened. I Never Thought I Would Stop Going To Church For 5 Months, I Never Thought I Would Be Made To Feel Like Crap By The People That I Would Give A Kidney Too. I Never Thought A Leader Would Make Me Feel Unworthy, I Never Thought The Person I Loved Would Stop Answering My Phone Calls, I Never Thought That My Smile Could Be Wiped Off My Face, I Never Thought I Would Get Placed on Anxiety Medication, I Never Thought I Would Consider Suicide (You Never Know, Some Of The Prettiest Smiles, House The Most Pain).....But All These Things HAPPENED, BECAUSE "IT'S POSSIBLE!"

However, I've Learned That In My Loneliest Times, God Gets My Full Attention. His Love For Me Has Never Fail, It Never Gave Up, It Never Ran Out. He Has Been A Keeper of My Mind. He Continues To Preserve Me In His Safety. He Takes The Pain Out Of The Blows of That I Throw To Myself. He is a Mind Regulator, He is A Friend of The Broken Hearted. He Gave Me My Joy Back, He Is Restoring My Peace. He is Fixing My Life. He Allowed Me To See The People That Had My Back. He Should Me The Core People That Should Always Remain In My Life. He Showed Me Who's There To Say The Hero, and I Love Those People To Life. He Just Needed to Break Me Away From The Distractions. He is Blessing Me Beyond What My Mind Could Fathom.

So For All Those That Walk Away From My Life, THANK YOU! I Want To First Thank You For Taking The Time Out of Your Busy Schedule To Entertain Me, To Open My Mind, To Help Me Explore The World & Discover Me! Thank You For Teaching Me How To Trust, Love & Believe. Thank You For Helping Me Become Less Naive Concerning People & This World. Mostly, I Want To Thank You For Knowing Your Role, In This Play Called Life, I Wanted You To Have An Encore But You Knew It Was Your Time To Exit Stage Right, Because If You Stayed I Would Have Never Been Able to Have A Monologue With God, Nor Would He Be Able To Step In On The Next Scene To Play His Part. So Yea, I Hurt For The Losses I've Suffered Because I Give 100% of Myself ALL THE TIME, So I Thought You Should Have Stayed But For Every Wound That Was Made For People Leaving My Life, God Was Able To Penetrate The Wounds And Take Over.....


1 comment: